Steve Gaish was the winner of our Devel Golf set.
As all golfers know, the impression left by a golf ball when it hits the green is that of a crater or semi-circle. The three prong design of The Devel Pitchfork has been developed with that shape in mind. The longer central prong penetrates to the base of the indentation, whilst the two outer prongs are shorter in order to repair the surface.
With The Devel Pitchfork you will require fewer insertions in order to repair your pitch mark. The extra prong ensures that the impression is repaired faster since the turf is being reshaped by three prongs instead of two. The bottom of the mark is only reached by the central prong. As a result, the root of the turf is damaged less and this in turn leads to faster repair and, ultimately, smoother greens.
The Devel Pitchfork is an innovative golf pitch mark repair tool. It’s unique three prong design being one of many outstanding design features:
- Chamfered prongs to ensure effective turf penetration.
- Manufactured from the highest quality aluminium to ensure rigidity of prongs.
- Integrated magnetic ball marker with Devel Golf logo.
- Rounded design to ensure comfort in the hand.
- Laser etched Devel Golf logo on the body of the tool.
- Attractive anodised red finish.
Visit develgolf.com for their full range of accessories.